Whether it’s a restorative program to help you recover from an illness or a fitness program designed to keep you mobile, your “Wellness” program is personally tailored to your needs.
- Our recreation, fitness, learning, social and volunteer programs are designed to help you live your best life.
- Pursue life-long learning by taking in a lecture in the theatre or taking one of our classes.
- Stay fit by taking yoga or tai chi in the gym or take in an aquafit class in the pool.
- Enjoy various therapeutic services such as massage therapy.
- Shuttle bus service to local stores, attractions, appointments, etc.
- Exercise and wellness programs.
Our lifestyle services let us take care of the details while you enjoy life.
Our services include:
- Transportation – Book with our concierge and we’ll take you to your favorite local locations. Have a local appointment? We’ll take you there too.
- Housekeeping & Laundry – Weekly housekeeping and linen laundering services are included, and we’ll provide extra services, such as personal laundry, daily tidy or spring cleaning, for a small fee.
- Room Service – Ask us about our room service menu when you want to entertain friends in your suite or simply want to eat in.
- Salon Services – Our salon offers a host of services, including treatments, to help you look and feel your best.
- Pet Services – We are committed to helping seniors and their pets stay together. Ask about our pet feeding, housekeeping and dog walking services.
- Security – Safety and security are our top priorities and we have registered staff in the building 24/7.
- Personal Touch Services – Want a service that you do not see listed? Ask us.
Life at Sorrento is about making a new home, “Aging in Place” and feeling a sense of belonging. When you require personal care services we provide them in the privacy of your suite. We are committed to helping you enjoy your retirement years with the comfort and choice you deserve.
We offer a variety of care and nursing services such as:
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing and getting ready for your day
- Nursing services such as medication management. Registered staff are on-site 24/7.
- Visiting in-house physician
- Visiting professionals such as physiotherapy, massage therapy and audiology
Please ask us for more information on care services, fees and to discuss your care requirements.